Tuesday 30 June 2015

ren - exfoliating body balm



Seeing as summer has fast approached us, we all need to amp up on our skincare throughout the warmer season as theres a whole lot more body on show these days and dry skin is a definite no-no!

Rens exfoliating body balm is the product of choice for me, exfoliating the skin is a key part to keeping your skin smooth, supple and flake free.
The body balm is full of beautiful oils which for starters smell heavenly but adorn the skin in rich moisture, its grainy texture removes dead skin cells allowing the oils to penetrate deeply for perfectly nourished skin.


Basil, peppermint and olive oil along with guarande sea salt make this the perfect combination for dry skin, they gently exfoliate, moisturise and nourish the skin, apply to dry skin before your bath/shower or for a gentler treatment apply to wet skin and rinse off.


I've been literally loving this the past few weeks and can't see myself putting it down anytime soon, I can imagine this being a lovely winter product too as the scent is very refreshing and uplifiting, so its large size tub will keep you going for a long while!

Have any of you tried Rens body products, I'd love to hear your opinions on them!

Lots of love, Frankie xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've never tried any of Rens products as I've never heard of the brand before but this looks pretty good. I need a new body scrub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There fantastic, Ive used a lot of there skincare and they are very natural too which is always good xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, that sounds amazing, I feel very enticed to try it!!!

    myunsettlinglife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love exfoliating, this sounds nice!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah if I had dry skin I would definitely give this a try, it sounds lovely!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great product, I love using sugar scrubs or salt scrubs! I would love to try this out too though!

    <3 celly | asian beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig